Bye Sister

The Lord makes us strong enough at the right time and place. When you see a sister in constant pain, it makes it easy to let go. Though at the same time i felt it was too soon at 66 years old.  There are some regrets on my part, but again the Lord works it out, he dragged me some months ago to visit you at the hospital sometime January 2012, at your home September - October 2013 and  at the hospital January 2014. I was given the chance to take out my pride and make my peace with you... thank you.

I always wanted to visit you since Friday,, i felt the wind and noticed that my neighbor hood was unusually quiet around 6 pm, there was a moment of sadness i could not explain.

We all still feel numb at this point and everyone is busy taking care of you. I know this will all sink in within the family in the next few days....

I will never forget, when one morning you were not around to give me my bath, mommy said you run away with kuya Nel.... how time flies....

At the end, we will all go to the same place, say hello to daddy and mommy.... your now at home free from pain and from the world's troubles....

Comments